Recently, Google announced the introduction of Matched Content, a free tool that can recommend relevant articles to visitors of your site based on topic similarity.
By making it easy for your readers to find the content that they’re interested in, the tool can help increase your site’s page views, the time spent on your site, reader loyalty, ad impressions, and ultimately ad revenue.
|Adsense matched Content|
The Matched content feature is for Adsense publishers but not available to all publishers. To be eligible, you must have a site that meets Google’s minimum requirements for traffic volume and number of unique pages.
Good news is that my blog, Ogbongeblog has been approved to create Adsense matched content units. Hence, I have access to the Matched content feature in my AdSense account.
Has your site been approved for the Matched Content feature?
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile