If you’re a blogger looking for an alternatives to Networkedblogs and Twitterfeed that can help in sharing your blog updates across your social networks, then you need to try dlvr.it.
dlvr.it app simply provides bloggers, publishers and brands a way to instantly syndicate content and expand their reach on the social web and into new channels, thereby helping them save time, share smarter, and engage with audience everywhere.
Be it a Blogger or WordPress blog, you can plug in your blog’s feed into your dlvr.it account and the app will post to Twitter or Facebook according to your settings.
You can also use it to manually post and schedule updates across your social networks. It also has a feature that allows you to autoschedule posts to be delivered when your audience is active. It features URL shortener which allows the app to easily track the stats of links shared across your networks.
Getting started is easy. You can even sign up with your Facebook account.
You can get started at : www.dlvr.it
I recommend you check out the guide on how to get started using dlvr.it.
Kindly note that the free dlvr.it account allows you to add maximum of 5 Feeds, 3 Social Pages and Profiles.
Are you using dlvr.it? If yes, kindly share your experience.
- How To Connect Your Blog To Auto Post To Facebook Groups
- How I Share Blog Posts To Facebook Pages Automatically After Publishing
- Dlvr.It Stopped Posting To Your Facebook Timeline? Here Is How I Reconnected It
- How To Turn On Auto Tagging in Your Google Adwords Account
- Video : How To Target ONLY Blackberry Users With Facebook Ads