If you register a domain name on Godaddy and would love to push it to another user account on godaddy.com, you can easily get it done if you know the email address of the recipient. i.e the email address the recipient used when opening his/her godaddy account.
This is a common practice among those that earn money online from domain name registration.
To get started, you will have to sign in to your Godaddy account, click on “Domains“, select the domain name you want to move, click the “more” button and click “Begin Account Change“.
Thereafter, you will have to enter the recipient email address, username and new domain contact’s information.
You can check out the step by step guide on godaddy website here.
Remember to select “Keep the current nameservers for this domain” to retain the current nameservers for the domain name. If you do not select this option, godaddy will park the domain name when the new registrant activates it in the new account.
I hope this helps.
- How To Get DNS Zone File for Godaddy Blogger DNS Set Up
- 007Names Domain Transfer To Namecheap : The Steps
- Link Subdomain Of Blogger Custom Domain To Another Platform
- Buy Domain Name In Nigeria at Garrantor : Step by Step Tutorial
- Blogger Custom Domain Not Working After Domain Transfer To Namecheap? Try This