The inaugural edition of the New Media Conference is set to take place on May 27th, 2015 at Terra Kulture, Lagos.
Join highly established names in digital media like Ameyaw Debrah, Subomi Plumptre, Tolu Ogunlesi, Demilade Olaosun & many others as they shine the light on the misconceptions of New Media in West Africa and how it can become a viable business for those involved.
This event is for aspiring bloggers, digital media specialists and stake holders in digital media.
The Theme for this year’s conference is: NEW MEDIA IN THIS AGE: CHANGING THE WHOLE PERSPECTIVE.
Speakers at the highly anticipated event are: Ameyaw Debrah, Ayodele Rotimi, Subomi Plumptre, Abisoye Ajayi, Demilade Olaosun, Ofili Okechukwu, Osagie Alonge, Oluwasun Agbelusi, Oluwafemi Adebule amongst others.
The event will be hosted by Saco.
The New Media Conference is supported by Y Naija, K Stunt Media, First Class Screens, Ebonylife TV, Acada Magazine, Afrotainment, Printivo, Photo Booth Naija, Pulse NG, Information Nigeria, Terra Kulture, Google Nigeria, Print Magic, Media Exposure, That 1960 Chick and powered by Olori Supergal Company.
Join the Conversation Online – #NMCLagos
Facebook – New Media Conference
Twitter – @NMCVerified
Instagram – New Media Conference
- How to Sell Event Tickets Online and Fast in Nigeria
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App
- KongaPay App for Android and iOS Lets You Make Online Payments In Nigeria With Ease
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel