If you’re using Contact form 7 plugin on your WordPress-powered site and have integrated the acceptance ” form tag but no error message displays whenever a user fails to check the box, this tutorial is for you.
This behaviour of the acceptance checkbox might confuse some form submitters. Hence, it’s highly recommended that you set it up in a way that will let the users know why the message won’t fly.
So, How Do I Make It Work Like Other Validation?
==> Sign in to your WordPress dashboard
==> Go to “Contacts”
==> Click “edit” next to the contact form you want to modify
==> Add this line below, to the Additional Settings section:
==> Click “Save”.
Try using your form without checking the acceptance box. It should display something similar to the screenshot below:
I hope this helps.
- dfp Tutorial : How I Use Google DFP To Rotate Ads In One Ad Unit
- How To Show Related Posts With Thumbnails In WordPress Sidebar
- How To Add Header Codes To Blogger and WordPress Blogs
- WordPress Sharing Plugin with Facebook Like Button
- Hide WordPress Post From Blog Feed, HomePage etc But Not In Sitemap