So What is MTN CallerFeel ?
Simply put, it’s about getting your message seen.
Do you need customers for your new business or you simply want to share some great news with as many people as you like? MTN allows for self-expressions through short messages that appear as pop-up notifications on your caller’s phone screen anytime they call you.
And How Does CallerFeel Work?
Like your CallerTunes service, MTN CallerFeel allows your personalised messages to be displayed to your contacts when they call you; so now, they get to see and feel your message instead of listening to a ring-back tune.
Think of the quick updates on your BBM, Facebook and Twitter; it works just the same -only cooler, as it can now be done on your MTN lines!
What Can I Use CallerFeel For?
MTN CallerFeel service can be used for self-expression:
- Sharing your Status Updates – It doesn’t have to be with your social friends alone, let your contacts too know what is on your mind.
- Advertising – Is it a small scale or medium scale? Add your mobile phone to one of your advertising channels. You’ll be amazed how many people get to know about your promos and special offers.
- Sharing special moments – What bigger way to share the good news with your friends and family than with CallerFeel? They see it, they feel it!
How To Activate MTN CallerFeel
==> send REG to the short code, 50016 or
==> log onto the CallerFeel website, enter your MSISDN and select the option to subscribe to the service.
- MTN iPulse Relaunches: Get 10mb on N100 Recharge and Call All Networks at 11k/sec at iPulse Zones
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria
- How Nigerian Lady Stumbled on a Secret that Turned Her N61k into N1.8M with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and How You can too!
- Sell or Exchange Gift Cards To Naira In Nigeria at KeyCardLink
- Win an All Expense Paid Trip To Omu Resort and Get FREE Shopping Voucher