The “Step 5” simply requires that I copy the backup file to my new server at the following path /home/USERNAME/softaculous_backups/
I was looking for the folder without knowing I have to create it by myself….lol.
After brainstorming for some minutes, I decided to create it by myself and it worked!
So, if you don’t know how to create the softaculous_backups folder, follow me through the steps below:
==> Sign in to your cPanel and scroll down to the ‘Files” section
==> Click on “File Manager”.
==> Select “Home Directory” and ensure you select “show hidden files” as seen in the screenshot below:
==> Click “Go”
You will be redirected to the “File Manager” page.
==> Click “Create New Folder” icon. A window will pop up.
==> Enter “softaculous_backups” as the New Folder Name
==> Leave next field empty and click “Create New Folder”
You can proceed to upload your softaculous backUps to the folder.
I hope this helps.
- Transfer WordPress From One Host to Another Using Softaculous
- Webmail Error : Your IP address has changed. Please log in again – Solution
- AWS Free Tier : How To Check Usage, Limits and Expiry Date
- Letsencrypt SSL Certificates Let You Enable HTTPS On Your Websites For Free
- How I Restore WordPress Site To New Domain and Host Using Softaculous