Recently, I shared a tutorial on how to get links of Jumia affiliate adverts you can share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. You can also use those links in your blog posts but those links won’t display banners on your blog.
So, in this tutorial, I will show you how to get Jumia affiliate ad banners you can place on your blog.
Let’s get started.
After your account might have been approved, log in to your Jumia affiliate account via the link below:
Click on “Programs > Jumia NG“. Then, click on the “admedia”icon.
This will open a new page where you will see the categories of products on Jumia.
Click on the category you want to promote eg “Mobile Phones”
Available Jumia ad banners for the selected category will be displayed.
Click on the link as indicated in the screenshot below. Do not click on the image.
A new window will open.
Click on the “Ad media code:non-SEO” dropdown and select “default adcode”
Select all the code and paste it on your site.
and if using WordPress, paste the code in Text gadget via “Appearance
View your blog and you should now see the Jumia affiliate banner been displayed on your blog.
I hope this helps.
- How To Get Jumia Black Friday Ad Banner Code From Your Affiliate Dashboard
- How I Earned N47,585 From Jumia Without Selling Anything
- Jumia Market (Kaymu) Affiliate Program Pays You N500 When You Sign Up and N300 Per Affiliate You Refer
- How To Get Konga Affiliate Ad Banners To Place On Your Blog
- How To Get Links of Jumia Affiliate Ads You Can Share on Facebook, Twitter etc