Dubai based mobile manufacturing Internet company Innjoo is set to unveil new products “Halo and Fire Plus” at a launch event which will take place on September 2nd 2015 (3pm-6pm) at Main auditorium, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
These two models of smartphone, InnjooHalo and Fire Plus are both coming with large battery which Innjoo claims will allow at least two-day using. The smartphone will have an amazing battery capacity, with an affordable price.
It’s going to make your phone last all-day long.
It’s going to keep your pace moving forward.
It’s going to be the power source of your life.
And there’s someone coming to the launch. With his powerful voice. With his powerful determination. With his powerful performance.
Together InnJoo and Adekunle will show you the power, the passion, the long-waited surprise.
There will be a stunning dancing show presented by most brilliant dancers. They are amazing dancers selected from competitive dance showdown, they will show you what the power is, they will light up the scene, with their powerful dancing steps.
3:30－4:10 Adekunle Gold sings with chorus
4:10－4:50 Introduction of the new InnJoo phone
4:50－5:10 Product experience | Lucky draw of the new phone
5:10－5:20 Stunning dance show
5:50－5:35 Lucky draw of 3 scooters and 10 power banks
5:35－6:00 Adekunle Gold performance
What prizes are waiting for you?
- Those first 200 people coming will get a Special Limited Edition InnJoo T-shirt.
- 10 lucky winners will get InnJoo power bank.
- And there will be 3 COOLEST SCOOTER giving out. Right, you get the chance to be one of those avant-garde.
- ALL THE PEOPLE coming will stand a chance to win the latest InnJoo smartphone.
|Innjoo Power Banks|
Will you be there?
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa
- Mastercard Masterpass QR bot for Messenger Will Enable Nigerian Businesses Accept QR Payments
- Interswitch Spak Science Competition Set To Reward STEM Students in Nigeria
- Publiseer Emerges As One Of The Finalists Of The 2018 Harvard Business School New Venture Competition
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More