Adding image to WordPress sidebar or widget area is not easy especially for beginners. If you’ve just migrated from Blogger to WordPress, you will be shocked to discover that WordPress by default, doesn’t have an image widget that can allow you to easily upload images to your blog’s sidebar.
In order to add an image a user needs to manually add the HTML code in the text widget. Even if you’ve installed the JetPack plugin for WordPress, the JetPack Image widget doesn’t support image upload. You will have to manually enter the URL of the image etc
So, in this article, I’ve decided to share with you, a WordPress plugin that will allow you upload, link to external image, or select an image from your media collection using the built in thickbox browser. The simple image widget uses the native WordPress media manager to add image widgets to your site.
Once installed and activated, you will be able to use it in uploading images to the sidebar or Widget area of your WordPress blog via “Appearance > Widgets”.
==> MU Compatible
==> Handles image resizing and alignment
==> Link the image
==> Title and Description
==> Very versatile. All fields are optional.
==> Upload, link to external image, or select an image from your media collection
==> Supports override of template so that you can override the template for your theme!
Try it and I hope it works for you.
- WordPress Sharing Plugin with Facebook Like Button
- Hide WordPress Post From Blog Feed, HomePage etc But Not In Sitemap
- Wp Encrypt : WordPress Plugin That Generates Free LetsEncrypt SSL Certificate For HTTPS
- WPB Woocommerce Product Slider Plugin Lets You Display Products As Slider On WordPress
- Need WordPress Plugin That Filters Posts By Tags In Admin Panel? Check This Out