If for some reasons you’re unable to watch the video, follow me through the steps below :
==> Sign in to www.adquet.com
==> Click on “Publisher” tab
==> Click on “Sites” > “Add Site“
==> Fill your site/blog info and click on “Submit”.
** Not compulsory you upload site logo
Wait for your site to be approved.
You can click on “Sites” > “Managed Sites” to check for the status of your site. Once approved, then you can proceed to generate to your ad codes.
To generate your ad code,
==> Click on “Ad Codes“
==> Click on “Create”
==> Fill the fields as desired and click “Create Ad Code”
** I recommend “Text/Banner” adblock type as this determines the adblock size that will be available for you to choose from in the adblock dropdown.
Copy the displayed code and paste to your blog.
If WordPress blog, use Text gadget via “Appearance” > “Widgets”
Note: If you need to create more ads, you don’t have to add your site again, except you want to create new ads for a different site.
I hope this helps.
>>>> Check out tutorial videos at my YouTube channel here. Make sure you subscibe if you don’t want to miss my videos.
You can read more about Adquet here.
- dfp Tutorial : How I Use Google DFP To Rotate Ads In One Ad Unit
- How To Add Header Codes To Blogger and WordPress Blogs
- Emporio Blogger Theme : How To Adjust Width of Sidebar and Post Stream via Theme Designer
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile