Ever since google Adsense started displaying on opera mini browsers, I’ve noticed that only link ads have been more stable. Adsense ad blocks have never been stable. Sometimes, the ads show and sometimes they appear blank on Opera Mini.
I have been thinking of how to make Adsense show above the fold and other locations without showing blank no matter the post or page that is viewed. And at last I figured it out. Just a simple trick!
This little trick doesn’t work for responsive ad units, so you will need to use other ad units.
==> Go to your Adsense dashboard, create a new ad unit or edit an existing ad unit.
==> Click on “get code”
==> Change the “code type” from “asynchronous” to “synchronous”
==> Copy the code and place in any location of your template.
I hope it works and your earnings increase.
Lastly thanks to Jide for giving me an opportunity to share some of my blogging knowledge on his
- How I Receive Adsense Payment with Diamond Bank Savings Account
- How To Earn More Revenue With Google Adsense Ad
- Verifying Adsense Account Using Phone Number and Proof Verification Methods
- How To Use Nigeria Voter’s Card to Verify Google Adsense Account
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog