On Thursday, December 3, 2015, 20 speakers and 2000 participants will converge at the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Alausa, Lagos, Nigeria for the Online Marketing Summit (OMSummit) at 9am prompt.
The Online Marketing Summit, an initiative of Business Impact Group, led by Online Marketing Expert, Mr. Olatunde Samson, will host Business Executives, Professionals and Chief Executive Officers.
This is a forum that will connect Professionals and Entrepreneurs pursuing excellence in the development of dynamic skills in Business, Career, and Marketing via Business Information Technology.
It is believed that reward for excellence in Business and career can inspire better performance that will strategically position Young Brands, SMEs and Multi- National Companies via Online Marketing Summit.
At the end of the summit, it is expected that it would help the intending participants achieve the following objectives, amongst others:
• Enhance your online media skill set and learn best practices for organization
• Discover the best Online media tools and platforms for your organization
• Maximize social media to create engagement and build your community
• Successfully and consistently integrate your different Online marketing channels
• Understand online media analytics to help optimize your fundraising campaigns
• Gain insight into what other leading organization are doing in the social media space
• Connect and network with other organization professionals and experts
• Learn how to utilize online platform to maximize resources
• Learn to craft a strategic approach to social media
• Master integration of online marketing into your traditional marketing efforts
• Identify how online platforms can impact your non-profit organization’s outreach and impact
• Explore various social media platforms and tools
• Engage brand loyalists and dissatisfied customers
• Take advantage of the many social media platforms
• Engage and learn from the best and brightest in the industry
• Receive an abundance of best practices and tactics
• Improve your organization’s profitability
• Network with professionals in your industry
• Learn how to craft a strategic approach to social media
• Hear and learn, first hand, from thought leaders in social media
• Identify what role social will play in your company’s marketing plan
• Stay competitive in an ever-changing and growing field
• Gain insight into strategies and tactics to implement immediately
The summit is opened to Graduates, Youth Leaders, Social Entrepreneurs, Career Professionals, Chief Branding Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Marketing Officers and Company Owners. Also, expected are VPs, Directors and Managers of: Marketing, Branding, Business Strategy, Customer Relations, Social Media, Public Relations, Social Media Assistants, Online Community Managers, Social Media Strategists, Business Development, Word of Mouth Marketers, Community Marketers, Media sales, Agency Account Managers and Entrepreneurs.
Confirmed Speakers and Panellists include:
OLATUNDE SAMSON, CEO, Business Impact Group;
OPEYEMI AWOYEMI, Co-founder, Jobberman;
Akin Alabi, Founder Nairabet;
MAREK ZMYSLOWSKI, Managing Director, Jovago;
NICOLAS MARTIN, CEO & Managing Director, Jumia Nigeria;
STEPHEN OGUNTOYINBO, Founder, Talk Radio;
MASSIMILIANO SPALAZZI, CEO & Co-Founder, Kaymu Africa;
DEEPANKAR RUSTAGI, CEO & Founder, VConnect Nigeria;
MUYIWA KOLAWOLE, VP, Marketing Place, Konga;
OREOLUWA ADEGBITE, Business Manager Nigeria, Career24;
ETOP IKPE, Co MD, DealDey Limited;
FEMI TAIWO, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Private Property;
SAMSON ABIOYE, Founder Pass.NG ;
TOMI HONODU, General Manager, Cheki Nigeria;
TOBA OBANIYI, Chief Executive Officer, WhoGoHost Limited;
GUS OGUNLOWO, Founder & CEO, Ba2you Uk;
FRED AGBATA, Entrepreneur & Coach, CFA;
PAUL OKADE JNR., Principal Barrier Breakers UK;
JOHN OBIDI, Social Media Marketing Expert, Training and Consulting;
DENNIS ISONG, Web Consultant and
DANIEL MALIK, CEO TRADERSBALL.
You will be required to pay N2, 500 for seminar materials instead of
N7,500 for you to get a seat at the event.
You can reserve your seat @ www.omsummit.com.ng
For Sponsorship, Exhibition and any further information contact 09099999420, 09099999240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org