Someone called me yesterday, to ask me how much GTBank charges per dollar for internet transactions, so as to decided whether to dump his bank’s card for the GTBank Naira Mastercard or not.
Well, I told him GTBank charged me N220 per U.S dollar as at yesterday (October 31st, 2015) when I paid for my Facebook ads – the same bank pays less than N200 per U.S dollar when buying dollar from me.
I was told some banks charge as high as N230 per U.S dollar.
How much is your bank charging you per dollar?
- GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000
- How To Withdraw From GTBank Target Savings Account
- GTB Target Account Helps You Save Money For A Purpose (e.g Wedding)
- GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions
- See The Exchange Rate for 5 Dollars Online Payment I Made With Mastercard Naira Debit Card