WhoGoHost in conjunction with other technology and non-profit partners such as NIRA, FISD, NITDA & Jobberman through their wealth of expertise have pulled resources together, to offer free hands-on training and workshop for youths in Nigeria. Through this, they look to empower youths in Nigeria to become tech entrepreneurs and help tackle the issues of unemployment.
So, if you’re interested in the business of technology, this is an opportunity for you to skill up.
The maiden edition took place in October, 2015 and the training is here again; BIGGER & BETTER!
Participation in the event is free. Nevertheless registration is compulsory for interested participants as there are limited seats.
This second edition has a more flexible approach which allows you register and choose when you will be available to attend. You will not only be taught how to design a website, but will also learn how you can make money from the skill.
▪ Register here to show interest.
…and that is it!
The program will be holding on Saturday, 21st November and 5th December 2015 respectively at No 8. Funsho Williams avenue, Iponri, Surulere,Lagos.
Start time is 8:30AM prompt and this training will end at 4pm on each training dates.
Hurry now and get registered as there are limited seats available. If you have any questions about this program, simply send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will definitely get right back to you.
Note : Attendees are expected to bring their own laptops.
Kindly SHARE with friends.
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa
- Mastercard Masterpass QR bot for Messenger Will Enable Nigerian Businesses Accept QR Payments
- Interswitch Spak Science Competition Set To Reward STEM Students in Nigeria
- Publiseer Emerges As One Of The Finalists Of The 2018 Harvard Business School New Venture Competition
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More