Want to start your 2016 as social media consultant and start making money using Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, Blogger, etc? Then, plan to attend the 2015 Abuja Social Media Summit that will take place on Wednesday December 23, 2015 At Valencia Hotels, Wuse II, Abuja – Nigeria., Abuja Nigeria.
By the end of the summit you would have been empowered with info on what it takes to be a social media consultant and be able to move your company and your client’s companies to the next level using actionable, social media productive tools and strategies.
If you are a social media addict that spend most of the time on BBM, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, or WhatsApp, then you must attend the event so as to learn how to make money and create additional source of income from your social media addiction.
Topics and Speakers
- Social Media for Social Good – Grace Anuforo
- Opportunities in Social Media – Sanni Hussein
- Social Media for Business – Abraham Ologundudu
- Social Media Marketing Strategies – Blossom Ozurumba
- Blogging for Business – Jide Ogunsanya
- The Future of Social Media Business in Nigeria – Onyeukwu Charles
- Social Media Branding Strategies – Adeleke David
- Social Media for Professionals – Amaka Onyeagoro
You can check out the profiles of all the speakers here.
DATE: Wednesday December 23, 2015
VENUE: Valencia Hotels, No. 44 Blantyre Street, Wuse II, Abuja – Nigeria.
Admission: N5000 (covers summit materials [Print and Video], and Refreshment).
08068397820, 08163094941, 08172886116, 07039081681
You can pay at the venue. However, it is first come, first serve. If the hall is filled up by the time you get there, you are on your own. So, try and book a seat ahead.
If you live outside Abuja, the organizers can arrange accommodation for you from 22 – 24 December at a very subsidized fee. Contact them.
Come learn, Network and have fun!