If you are a publisher on Adquet, you can request for your earnings to be converted to your Advertiser account, instead of withdrawing the funds to your bank account. Mind you, this is only possible once your earnings have reached the threshold.
I’ve transferred my earnings to my Advertiser account and now using the funds to run my adverts on the sites of Adquet publishers.
To get this done,
==> Sign in to your Adquet account
==> Click on Publisher
==> Click on “Payouts” > “Transfer to Advertiser”
==> Enter the amount you want to transfer
==> Click “Submit”
Then, you will have to wait for the withdrawal to be approved.
Once approved, switch to your Advertiser account and you will see the funds there.
Then, you can create your ads and start advertising your products and services.
I hope this helps.
Have you been able to withdraw your earnings from Adquet??
- AdQuet Threshold and How Soon You Will Receive Payment
- How To Get Adquet Ad Code and Place it on Blogger and WordPress Blogs. Video Included!
- AdQuet Wants To Rival Google Adsense For Publishers and Adwords for Brands
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App