If you’ve linked an AdSense account to your YouTube channel, you can remove it and link another existing Adsense account to it. Even if you don’t have an existing Google AdSense account, you can easily create a new one using the YouTube channel, although it will be an “hosted” AdSense account till you upgrade it.
I’ve done same. So, I decided to share the steps with you.
How To Get Started
==> Sign in to your YouTube channel
==> Go to the monetization tab here
==> Click on the “review or change Adsense association….” link
You will be redirected to a new page where you will see the ID of the linked AdSense account, the status and the date it was associated with your YouTube channel.
==> Click on “Change”
The linked AdSense account will be removed.
Thereafter, you can link another existing AdSense account or create a new one to link to the YouTube channel.
I hope this helps.
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App
- KongaPay App for Android and iOS Lets You Make Online Payments In Nigeria With Ease
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria