Diabetes rates are rising, in fact it is now considered an (epidemic) in the medical community.
The International Diabetes Federation reports that:
=> 1.5 Million Nigerians are confirmed Diabetic.
=> Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death.
=> Diabetes increases heart attack risk.
There are various causes of diabetes, which include Genetic Factor, Stress, Toxins, Adrenals and Excess Sugar
But How Do We Solve It?
All of the above contributing factors don’t usually happen by themselves.
Since the body functions as a whole, a problem in one area will usually correlate to problems in others. A combination of the factors above can be the catalyst for a full blown case of diabetes (or a lot of other diseases).
6 Steps To Help Your Body Recover From Diabetes
1. Get Insulin Problems Under Control– Diabetes is triggered by insulin resistance and regaining proper insulin sensitivity can help reverse the process.
2. Get Your Fats in Good Balance– Overabundance of Omega-6 fats in the diet is a contributing factor in diabetes.
3. Exercise– Even the mainstream medical community recognizes the advantage of exercise, as it increases the muscles ability to use insulin and over time can help fix insulin resistance.
4. Lose Excess Weight– Obesity and Diabetes often go hand in hand, losing weight can help mitigate diabetes, and also lowers your risk of getting it to begin with.
If you would like to get rid of your ugly body fat in a natural and safe way without any health challenge or side effect within the short time possible, check out the link below :
5. Reduce Stress– Stress raises cortisol and can lead to hormone imbalance, insulin issues and increases risk for certain types of disease.
6. Supplement– Supplements can help your body heal from diabetes, especially while your body works to gain proper insulin reactions again.
If you have been struggling with Diabetes and would like to enjoy better health and deal with this problem in the Shortest possible time from now, you can opt in for the proven solution at the site below:
- How to Sell Event Tickets Online and Fast in Nigeria
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria
- How Nigerian Lady Stumbled on a Secret that Turned Her N61k into N1.8M with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and How You can too!
- Sell or Exchange Gift Cards To Naira In Nigeria at KeyCardLink