FirsteConnect is a multi-platform internet payment solution by First Bank Nigeria Ltd that enables Merchants and Retailers accept payments for goods and services on their websites from internet users irrespective of geographical location and time.
- Accepts payments from all card types (MasterCard, Visa and Verve cards.)
- Real-time transaction reporting
- Transaction settlement in Naira and USD (based on customer preference)
- Implementation cost: N150,000
- Merchant Service Charge (MSC) for Domestic transactions: 1.5% – cap of N2,000.00
- Merchant Service Charge (MSC) for International transactions:- 4% (no cap).
How To Get Started
- You Can Now Accept Online Payments in Nigeria With Paystack Without Business Registration
- Alat By Wema Virtual Dollar Card Lets Nigerians Pay Online In Dollars
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More
- Payoneer Lets You Pay And Receive Online Payments From International Clients
- Paystack Now Allows Users Who Can’t Pay With Cards Online, To Pay With Their Bank Accounts