Are you writing WAEC, NECO or NABTEB beginning from next month?
Are you planning to write the 2016 Nov/Dec GCE?
Did you write the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, popularly called JAMB and looking forwards towards getting admission into an accredited tertiary institution this year?
Or you just want to position yourself towards an outstanding performance in these examinations?
If your answer is YES to any of the questions above, then this program is made for you.
The 2016 SEEP with the theme; “Mind of a Champion”is an educational program that aims to enlighten students preparing to write their final exams on how to have an outstanding performance in all their Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (WAEC, NABTEB, NECO, and UTME), and be able to use the outcome of their performance to obtain admission into a tertiary institution nationally this year without any delay or re-writing of such examination in the midst of the competitiveness and constraints in the certainty for admission even with good grades.
The resource speakers for the event are;
- Dr. (Mrs). Beatrice Okorie (Lagos State Zonal Coordinator, JAMB)
- Dr. S.O. Momodu (Deputy Registrar, Admissions & Records, YABATECH)
- Mr.DemianusOjijeogu, (Head, Public Affairs Dept, WAEC)
- Mr.Alademerin Henry, Asst. Area Coordinator, NABTEB,
- Mr.Aranmolate Adebayo, Administrative Staff, DVC’s Office, National Open University Nigeria (NOUN)
The program schedule is as follows;
- Date: Thursday, March 31st, 2016
- Venue: SBLS Training & Event Centre, 9/11 KudiratAbiola way, (Former Oregun Bus/Stop) U-Turn Bus/Stop, opposite Kobis eatery, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Time: 10a.m
Beyond the books, information is key towards achieving an outstanding performance. Take advantage of this holiday to get insight.
Participation is free.
Simply come with your writing materials.
For further enquiries or seat reservation, kindly call or send SMS to; 0806 139 0724, 0807 435 2385, 0809 4851442.
- Data Science Nigeria opens 1st Artificial Intelligence Hub in the University of Lagos
- Sterling Bank Partners Tata Africa To Unveil Auto Loan Scheme In Nigeria
- GTBank Implements PIN for 737 Transactions
- Kwese Sports, BON Reach Agreement To Allow Nigerians Watch World Cup Live On Terrestrial Television