Microsoft became very popular after the launch of Microsoft Word, which is perhaps the most widely and extensively used writing and editing tool in the world. It not only helps you type, but also saves the files in various formats including .doc and .docx.
As this is the most widely used program in the world, it sure has a lot of benefits over the PDF format. This is the reason why you should consider converting PDF to Word. Let us discuss some more reasons why you should give it a thought.
The easy to edit feature
The biggest problem of using PDF is that you cannot edit files on PDF and even if you can the process is very long and cumbersome. Therefore, you need to have a format, which will not only be read by others, but also can be edited unlike PDF. The edited or original copies of Word can be both saved apart and can also be uploaded anywhere. Moreover, the whole process becomes handy as you can take both the version on a pen drive to retrieve any time you need them.
Wide formatting option
PDF does not provide you extensive formatting options. However, this is not the case with a Word file. There are plenty of options available and now you can format your file based on your needs. You can not only choose bold and italics as an option but you can also use different languages and fonts. The choice of using different colors helps a lot in making your file more presentable and colorful especially if you want to do a presentation with the same.
PDF formats lack in integrating with other elements. As Microsoft Word consists of several other things like excel, PowerPoint presentations etc. you can integrate one form with another. You can copy the excel table to your Word file or do the exact same on excel. It is entirely up to you how you want to use the Word file. Moreover, you can also insert several images format in your Word file to make it more presentable.
How To Convert from Pdf to Word
Now that you have known the big features of using Word, you would be interested to know how you can convert from PDF to Word. Just follow these simple steps and you will have a Word file out of a PDF.
• You should make an account on a reputed website such as https://docs.zone.
• On the website go to “PDF to Word” tab and click.
• Click on the “Select file” button and browse for the PDF you want to convert. It provides feature of adding multiple files. Select as many files as you want and click the start button.
• Your converted Word will be saved in your inbox for 6 hours. Make sure you download or use them within six hours. Just delete the file if you no longer need them.
Convert your PDF file into a Word file to enjoy the benefits it has to offer you.
- How to Sell Event Tickets Online and Fast in Nigeria
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria
- How Nigerian Lady Stumbled on a Secret that Turned Her N61k into N1.8M with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and How You can too!
- Sell or Exchange Gift Cards To Naira In Nigeria at KeyCardLink