Just imagine a scenario whereby you have thousands of phone numbers listed one per line but you want them all together, separated by comma. I bet you will agree with me that it won’t be fun doing this manually, one by one. Well, this is where delim.co comes in.
At delim.co, you can paste in the numbers and you will get a comma-separated list with a click of a button.
Enter your non-delimited data on the left, hit the button, and boom, separated data on the right. Special configs are below if the defaults aren’t what you need!
Besides automatically adding comma delimiter to produce a sequence of comma-separated values, the free tool can also take the data you found from the CSV you bought it in, and make quick work of loading it into an array!
If you work alot with data in Microsoft excel, you will definetely find this handy!
- How To Format Phone Numbers In Excel
- Create Invoices Online With Free Templates at Office.live.com
- How To Copy WorkSheet From Excel Workbook File To Another
- Google Go App Makes Online Search Easy and Fast On Slow Internet Connections
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa