If your blog have been approved for Matched Content, you can now generate revenue by allowing ads to appear alongside recommended content that display in a matched content unit on your blog.
According to a post on Adsense blog, the relevant ads will appear within your Matched content unit, and will be styled to complement the look and feel of your content.
How To Allow Ads In Your Matched Content Unit
If you’d like to show ads in your Matched content unit, you can turn on the “Allow ads” feature when you create or edit a Matched content unit. You can read how to create a matched content unit here.
Please note that by opting in to this feature you agree to let Google try out different ad types and ad sizes in your Matched content unit. Google will only show ads when they’re likely to perform well and provide a good user experience.
Below is an example of a Matched content unit showing ads and recommendations. The ads have a “Promoted” label.
Additionally, you should be aware that:
- Ads will show only when appropriate ads are available.
- Ads will replace some of the recommendations in your Matched content unit.
- Smaller Matched content units with only one recommendation slot will not show ads.
- Ads will be styled to complement the look and feel of your content recommendations.
- The AdSense program policies will still apply to Matched content units with ads.
- You can track the revenue generated by the ads in your Matched content unit by viewing the Ad units report on your Performance reports tab.
- Matched content units don’t count towards your Google content ad limit per page, but only one monetized Matched content unit (i.e., with “Allow ads” turned on) is allowed per page.
- How I Make $622 (N97,000) in 15 Days From Google Adsense
- How To Put Google Affiliate Network on Blogger/Blogspot Blog
- Video On How To Monetize Blog With Google Adsense
- How I Make €372.29 (N70, 000+) From Google Adsense in January 2011
- How I Make €10 (N2,000+) From 1 Click via Google Adsense For Feeds