UNICAF Scholarship programme is a unique partial scholarship programme targeted at Africans domicile in Africa, with the intention to engage in a continuing higher education programme, and still combined this with work and other personal objectives and activities.
UNICAF is already in partnership with renowned UK and US institutions like the University of South Wales, UK, Marymount California University, USA, and the University of Nicosia, Europe. Students can choose either of these institutions while applying, and application can be done by visiting www.unicaf.org/Nigeria/Scholarships
Currently, thousands of Africans are already enrolled into various programmes in these institutions through UNICAF, and are benefiting from the scholarship scheme.
The programme is a partial scholarship usually between 50% – 80% off the total tuition fee. Students applying for any of the Master Degree programmes will also enjoy total flexibility of payment, which can be spread across the period of study.
More than 6000 students have already taken advantage of the UNICAF scholarships enjoying up to 80% reduction in fees. UNICAF has offered more than $35 million worth of scholarships and plans to offer more in the near future.
|FRONT VIEW OF UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH WALES, UK|
As at present, some of the programmes offered by UNICAF include:
• MBA – Master in Business Administration (University of South Wales, UK.)
• MBA – Master in Business Administration (University of Nicosia, Europe)
• M.Ed – Master in Education (University of South Wales, UK.)
• M.Ed – Master in Education (University of Nicosia, Europe)
• MA Education (University of South Wales, UK.)
• BA (HONS) – Business Studies: A top-up degree (University of South Wales, UK.)
• MSc Business Psychology (University of South Wales, UK.)
• Master of Business Administration (Marymount California University, USA.)
Students can apply for any of the programme of interest by visiting www.unicaf.org/Nigeria/Scholarships
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- How To Pay DsTv Subscription On Phone With KongaPay App
- KongaPay App for Android and iOS Lets You Make Online Payments In Nigeria With Ease
- Things You Must Know Before You Travel
- Why I Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria