I signed in to the admin dashboard of my WordPress site only to discover that “Site Stats’ is missing from the JetPack menu. No where on the dashboard to access my site stats. The bars in the admin bar have disappeared too.
Immediately, I navigated to the plugins section and noticed that an update for Jetpack plugin. I updated it, yet no changes. I decided to check Jetpack settings and that was where I discovered that it has been disabled. I re-activated it and “Stats” was restored.
I also discovered that “widget visibility” was disabled too. Only God knows what disabled them though.
Have you experienced such?
- dfp Tutorial : How I Use Google DFP To Rotate Ads In One Ad Unit
- How To Show Related Posts With Thumbnails In WordPress Sidebar
- How To Add Header Codes To Blogger and WordPress Blogs
- WordPress Sharing Plugin with Facebook Like Button
- Hide WordPress Post From Blog Feed, HomePage etc But Not In Sitemap