Registration for the Aso Villa Demo Day closes midnight today.
You still have time to register to pitch your ideas, innovations and technology solutions to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as he set the stage for the unveiling of “50 most innovative startups” in Nigeria, at the first ever Aso Villa Demo Day.
On that day, President Muhammadu Buhari will host the brightest startups from across the country as they pitch to a wide range of investors and decision-makers in the public and private sector.
Aso Villa Demo Day is aimed at promoting entrepreneurship, innovation, job creation and economic growth through the use of new and emerging technologies. This event will celebrate some of the best Nigerians in technology innovation and creativity and also feature inspiring talks from thought leaders and experts from different economic sectors in Nigeria.
The event is in two phases :
The first, which is christened The Pitch, would feature 100 startups who would be given the opportunity to pitch their ideas before a dedicated panel of judges, investors and sponsors, and it would hold on the 23rd of June at the Landmark Events Center, Victoria Island Lagos.
While the second, called The Unveiling, is where the 50 successful startups from The Pitch will be unveiled and it is scheduled for the 28th of July at the State House Conference Center Abuja.
THE PITCH | Thursday, June 23rd | Landmark Event Center, Lagos.
THE UNVEILING | Thursday, July 28th | State House Conference Center, Abuja.
How Can I Apply for 2016 Aso Villa Demo Day?
Go to : http://www.avdd.gov.ng
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa
- Mastercard Masterpass QR bot for Messenger Will Enable Nigerian Businesses Accept QR Payments
- Interswitch Spak Science Competition Set To Reward STEM Students in Nigeria
- Publiseer Emerges As One Of The Finalists Of The 2018 Harvard Business School New Venture Competition
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More