Recently, I published a tutorial on how to add sticky Adsense ads to Blogspot blogs. If you’ve implemented it on your blog but don’t know how to track the earnings, just follow through the steps below.
1. Sign in to your Google Adsense account on PC
2. Go to ” My Ads” > Page-level ads
3. Click “View page-level ads report“
The report will be displayed for you.
Thereafter, you can click on the date drop-down, to select a date range or one of the quick dates.
Sign in to your Google Adsense account, click on “Performance reports” tab and select “Ad Behavior” as the report type. Anchor/overlay ads and Vignette ads should be listed in the result table.
Below is an example of an overlay ad :
Is the Adsense sticky ads earnings making sense ?
NB: You can also access this report on mobile phone if you switch to “Classic” view after signing in to your Google Adsense account.
- How To Remove Google Adsense Auto Ads From Your Blog
- Adsense Auto Ads : Benefits, How To Place Code On Blogger, WordPress and View Reports
- Add Ads.Txt File To Blogger Blogs via Settings
- Adsense Now Allows Placement of 320×250 Ad Banner Above The Fold On Mobile Pages
- How I Make Adsense Responsive Ad Code To Display 300×250 Banner On Mobile