When you create a post on Nairaland.com, you can as well link to your blog post or anywhere on the web by copying and pasting your link directly in the post or by creating hypertext. If you don’t know what hypertext means, it means text with hyperlink. In computing, hyperlink is a text or an image you can click on, and jump to another document. Links allow users to click their way from page to page.
Below is a screenshot of how I smartly linked to my blog post in a comment on Nairaland.com without exposing the URL. This is good for search engine optimization blah blah blah…lol
If you’re finding it hard to place links on texts in Nairaland posts or comments, I’ve created a short video tutorial that will guide you. You can watch the video at : https://youtu.be/eI-jCTkoSts
Using hyperlinks in Nairaland posts is smarter than pasting links directly on the site. The moderators of the Nairaland forum can even see it as spamming, which can make them ban you from the site. So, be smart as you use the forum to drive traffic to your blogs.
Nairaland.com is an online community created by Seun Osewa in March 2005. It is targeted at Nigerians but the biggest in Africa. You can follow me on Nairaland via : www.nairaland.com/jidetheblogger
- How To Post On NairaLand Nigerian Forum
- Emporio Blogger Theme : How To Adjust Width of Sidebar and Post Stream via Theme Designer
- How To Take Full Screenshot Of Any Web Page Online Without Software
- How To Create Pop Up Subscription Form for Feedburner
- How To Integrate MailMunch With Feedburner Using Custom HTML and Custom CSS (Video)