Affiliate Marketing is one of the ways I make money online in Nigeria. It allows me to earn commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products or services. Whenever I promote a product to others, I earn a piece of the profit for each sale that I make.
According to the affiliate monthly referrals report I received from DomainKing yesterday, I have referred 599 customers so far but my earnings is just N1 “change” (Nigerian currency), not even $1. lol
Below is the screenshot :
Is it really possible to refer 599 customers and not earn anything? I even wonder how a transaction can be ‘Pending” since 2015 and not “Cancelled”.
What’s your take on this?
Feel free to also share your experience with web hosting affiliate marketing programs.
- Domainking Affiliate Program : How To Make Money and Withdraw Your Earnings
- Oriflame Affiliates Program : How It Works
- Chitika Affiliate Program Lets You Make Money Online
- $100 Earned From Payoneer Affiliate Program In One Day Without Selling Anything
- Jetpack Affiliate Program Lets You Earn 20% Revenue Share for Every Referral