Users of Zenith Bank Naira cards will no longer be able to use their cards for international transactions. i.e if you own a Zenith Bank Naira card, you will no longer be able to use it to make payments on websites that accept payments in US dollars and other foreign currencies.
Below is the notice sent out to Zenith Naira cards users :
For international transactions, Zenith bank account holders are encouraged to pick up dollar denominated card from a nearby branch of Zenith bank.
Do you know other banks in Nigeria that have taken this step?
- You Can Now Accept Online Payments in Nigeria With Paystack Without Business Registration
- Alat By Wema Virtual Dollar Card Lets Nigerians Pay Online In Dollars
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More
- Payoneer Lets You Pay And Receive Online Payments From International Clients
- Paystack Now Allows Users Who Can’t Pay With Cards Online, To Pay With Their Bank Accounts