Users of Zenith Bank Naira cards will no longer be able to use their cards for international transactions. i.e if you own a Zenith Bank Naira card, you will no longer be able to use it to make payments on websites that accept payments in US dollars and other foreign currencies.
Below is the notice sent out to Zenith Naira cards users :
For international transactions, Zenith bank account holders are encouraged to pick up dollar denominated card from a nearby branch of Zenith bank.
Do you know other banks in Nigeria that have taken this step?
- Register for Konga Merchant Account and Start Receiving Online Payments in Nigeria
- BuyPower Online Payment In Nigeria : The Steps
- You Can Now Accept Online Payments in Nigeria With Paystack Without Business Registration
- Alat By Wema Virtual Dollar Card Lets Nigerians Pay Online In Dollars
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More