Want to change the dimensions of your design without starting all over? With Canva For Work “Magic Resize” feature, it’s simply magic!
The Canva Magic Resize tool simply allows you to automatically create multiple sizes of your design into the templates of your choice. You can use it to automatically turn a 300x250px image to different sizes for different platforms with a click of an “abracadabra” button.
It’s particularly helpful if you are creating content for lots of different social media platforms, ad sizes or want to have a consistent look and feel across your marketing materials.
Once you click on the resize button, canva will open an individual tab in your Web browser for each format/size, so you can edit and save each version.
Below is a video which will show you how I resized an image to different sizes using the Canva resize tool.
You can offer this service on Fiverr.com and make money. wink**
NB: To resize your design in Canva you need a Canva for Work account.
How Much is Canva For Work?
Canva for Work is $9.95 per month when paid annually or $12.95 per user / month.
- How To Take Full Screenshot Of Any Web Page Online Without Software
- Emporio Blogger Theme : How To Adjust Width of Sidebar and Post Stream via Theme Designer
- How To Post On NairaLand Nigerian Forum
- How To Create Pop Up Subscription Form for Feedburner
- How To Integrate MailMunch With Feedburner Using Custom HTML and Custom CSS (Video)