UNICAF University is proud to announce the opening of the Malawi UNICAF University campus!
And guess what?
UNICAF is offering gifted students a great opportunity to apply for a scholarship to study towards a UNICAF University post graduate or undergraduate degree. Interested students can simply apply directly online and one of the UNICAF student advisers will be able to guide them through the application process.
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted students from Africa the opportunity of advancing their education by studying towards a UNICAF University Degree. It is one of the most generous scholarship programmes available for African students and provides opportunities for studies towards undergraduate and postgraduate programmes from UNICAF University.
The University is registered and approved by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) and aims to become the leading university in sub-Saharan Africa. UNICAF University pursues excellence in teaching, student achievement and satisfaction in a continually improving academic environment.
UNICAF has already proven its dedication to provide thousands of students the opportunity to achieve higher educational goals over many years. With UNICAF University, students will now have access to a wide spectrum of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, which are offered on-ground and online.
UNICAF University in Malawi will operate as a regional campus to cover Malawi and the region, thus enabling the University to become the regional centre for taught, blended and online delivery of local and internationally recognized programmes of study. In its state-of-the-art campus in the centre of Lilongwe, students will have the opportunity to learn at a highly professional environment thought local and international tutors.
Students can now take advantage and apply to study for the following degrees:
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
- Master in Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- BSc in Computer Science
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Hospitality Management
- Diamond Bank Partners MTN, VISA, Microsoft, NIBSS, Others to unveil TECH FEST
- Diamond Bank Excites Youths with Game-enabled Digital Savings Platform
- uSnapp App Lets You Buy and Sell Products Online in Nigeria in A Snap
- How To Use Search Engines In Research Project Writing
- Data Reseller In Nigeria That Sells Cheap MTN Data Plans