Apart from money transfer, bills payment, airtime purchase, FX sales etc, GTBank Internet Banking also makes it easy for me to view the last 7 international transactions on my GTB Naira MasterCard. I get to see the date of each transaction, location, currency and transaction amount. This way, I can easily discover when an unusual transaction is carried out on my debit card.
Below is a screenshot of recent international online transactions carried out on my Naira MasterCard before I started using the GTB Dollar MastarCard for my international transactions:
As you can see in the “location” column, who charged my card is clearly stated i.e Facebook, Google, Namecheap, Madmimi etc. With this, I can easily know when Facebook deducts payment for my Facebook ads and the transaction amount in US dollars.
How Do I Check The Last 7 International Transactions On My GTBank Master Card ?
Go to www.gtbank.com
Login to Internet Banking with your ID and password
Click on “Cards” on the side menu
Click on “View International Card Spend Limits“
Scroll down to view the last 7 international transactions.
Right on the page, you also get to to see the spend limit of your GTBank Master Card.
- GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000
- How To Withdraw From GTBank Target Savings Account
- GTB Target Account Helps You Save Money For A Purpose (e.g Wedding)
- GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions
- See The Exchange Rate for 5 Dollars Online Payment I Made With Mastercard Naira Debit Card