Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg arrived Nigeria yesterday, in what he claims to be his first visit to sub-saharan Africa.
According to his update on Facebook, he will be meeting with Nigerian entrepreneurs and developers and lean about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria.
His first stop was at Co-Creation Hub Nigeria ( CcHub ) in Yaba, Lagos.
Below are some photos shared by CCHub :
If you get the chance to meet him, what question will you ask him?
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa
- Mastercard Masterpass QR bot for Messenger Will Enable Nigerian Businesses Accept QR Payments
- Interswitch Spak Science Competition Set To Reward STEM Students in Nigeria
- Publiseer Emerges As One Of The Finalists Of The 2018 Harvard Business School New Venture Competition
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More