Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg arrived Nigeria yesterday, in what he claims to be his first visit to sub-saharan Africa.
According to his update on Facebook, he will be meeting with Nigerian entrepreneurs and developers and lean about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria.
His first stop was at Co-Creation Hub Nigeria ( CcHub ) in Yaba, Lagos.
Below are some photos shared by CCHub :
If you get the chance to meet him, what question will you ask him?
- Data Science Nigeria opens 1st Artificial Intelligence Hub in the University of Lagos
- Sterling Bank Partners Tata Africa To Unveil Auto Loan Scheme In Nigeria
- GTBank Implements PIN for 737 Transactions
- Kwese Sports, BON Reach Agreement To Allow Nigerians Watch World Cup Live On Terrestrial Television
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa