On Thursday, I decided to use my GTBank ATM card to pay for Google Apps for Work just to know the current GTBank MasterCard exchange rate for international transactions. As you can see in the screenshot below, I was charged N1,749.98 for a $5 transaction i.e 350 Naira per one dollar.
So, if you are wondering how much does gtb charge when making international dollar transactions, this should give you a clue. There are even rumors that the GTBank MasterCard exchange rate today is around 400 Naira per dollar. I am yet to confirm it though.
How much were you charged when last you used your GTB MasterCard for international transactions?
If you’re making money from Google Adsense and not comfortable with the unstable naira mastercard exchange rates, you can go for the Dollar GTBank MasterCard. That’s what I am currently using for my international dollar transactions.
- GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000
- How To Withdraw From GTBank Target Savings Account
- GTB Target Account Helps You Save Money For A Purpose (e.g Wedding)
- GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions
- See The Exchange Rate for 5 Dollars Online Payment I Made With Mastercard Naira Debit Card