I am pleased to introduce SimpleLink to you.
SimpleLink, a product of SimplePay; is a payment solution that allows you to receive payment with a link.
As the Pioneering Link Payment Solution in Nigeria, SimpleLink is design to make it easy for small businesses to receive payment for their goods and services with a link. The payment link can be sent to customers as SMS, on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram etc.
It is ideal for social media and offline merchants. Our objective is to make payment simple and to power social media commerce in Nigeria.
How Does SimpleLink Works?
1. Signup on SimpleLink.ng.
2. Enter your product or service.
3. Generate payment link and share to customers via SMS, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc.
4. Customer clicks on the payment link you shared.
5. Checkout page pops up with items the customer is paying for, customer enters card details, delivery address and makes payment.
6. On payment customer receives invoice via email and you (merchant) receive notification of payment and delivery address by email.
1. Sell with a link anywhere, no website needed.
2. Zero setup fees.
3. Send automated invoice to customer.
4. Less transaction service charge compared to other payment solution.
5. Forget about technology and focus on gaining traction for your business.
6. 24/7 customer service.
7. World class security in compliance with PCI Security Council standards.
It is free. No registration fee. CAC registration not compulsory. Vaild ID is required (Drivers license, International passport) . Fixed service charge of 1.5% + N10 is applicable.