When it comes to managing business financials, it is critical for every SME to have a system that not only track the money flowing through their company, but also offers the flexibility required for people to collaborate, thus increasing their individual and collective productiveness.
Poorly managed cash flow can ruin your business, and as your business continues to record increased volume of transactions, you cannot rely solely on notebook or spreadsheet to get real time update of profit or loss position.
To accurately project where your business is headed, ease complexities in payroll and tax reporting, you need a complete financial solution that integrates Accounting, Payroll, Point Of Sale, Customer Relationship Management processes into a simple and flexible platform.
MAT Financials is financial solution software designed for small, medium and growing business with features like invoicing, payments, bank reconciliation, budgeting, payroll, inventory, lead management, reporting and more.
With MAT Financials, you can automate your financials reports, control cost and maximise profits.
Why MAT Financials?
- Get all your accounting, payroll and customer management systems in one place.
- Eliminate waste as you don’t have to buy your financial software separately
- Lets your business run smoothly
- Manage inventory at multiple warehouse, work with multiple price levels, flexible discount and VAT management
- With MAT Financials you can check your figures and see your business position real time
- With the solution, you go paperless; run your payroll functions and manage tax deductions
- Generate standard reports for quick decisions and streamline the reports per time
- Create customised templates
- With the POS you can track your sales, manage walk-in customers and run reports
- Reduce theft and zero out unauthorised users with its enabled role privilege settings
- Integrate with other solutions- Third Party Add-On
- The BI function provides the Managers with a technology-driven process for analysing data and presenting actionable information for more informed business decisions
- With CRM, your manage company’s interaction with current and potential future customers thereby maintaining information throughout the customer life cycle. You can also convert your quotes to invoices.
Features of MAT Financials
- Customer details : customers’ balance at a glance
- Suppliers details
- Invoicing : multiple invoicing templates
- Instant Cheque Payments and Post-Dated
- Inventory Management : warehouse management, bill of materials, inventory transfer
- Banking and Reconciliation
- Report : sales, account receivable, account payable, invention valuation report, statement of cash flow, statement of financial position (balance sheet), statement of comprehensive income (Profit or Loss).
- Employee Information
- Time And Attendance Sheets
- Salary Structure
- Statutory Deductions : Payee, Pension
- Bonus & Deductions
- Walk-in Customers
- Cash Register
- Inventory management and Barcode creation and maintenance.
- Sales Report and trend analysis
- Expense Trend
- Prior year comparison
- Analyses your business data in real time and develop strategic business decision.
- Contact Management
- Lead Management
- Automated conversion of leads to customers.
- Diamond Bank Partners MTN, VISA, Microsoft, NIBSS, Others to unveil TECH FEST
- Diamond Bank Excites Youths with Game-enabled Digital Savings Platform
- uSnapp App Lets You Buy and Sell Products Online in Nigeria in A Snap
- How To Use Search Engines In Research Project Writing
- Data Reseller In Nigeria That Sells Cheap MTN Data Plans