Last week, I shared screenshot of the $25 referral bonus I received from Payoneer. Ever since then, I’ve been getting emails from my blog readers, asking me how they can get their Payoneer referral link so they can also start earning Payoneer referral bonus.
Well, getting your unique Payoneer link for the “refer-a-friend” program is quite easy.
Just sign in to your account at www.payoneer.com and click on the “refer-a-friend” banner on the sidebar as seen in the screenshot below :
After clicking it, you will be redirected to a page where you will see your unique link. Click “copy” and start sharing it through blog posts, articles, emails, Facebook posts and tweets.
You’ll get $25 for every new friend that signs up to Payoneer through your link when he/she receives a total of $100 into his/her Payoneer account.
Even better, your friends will earn $25 too!
If you don’t have an account, Sign Up for Payoneer Account.
How to Track Your Payoneer Referral Links
You can monitor your referral stats directly inside “My Account”.
To view statistics regarding your Refer A Friend activity, sign in to your Payoneer account, click on the “refer-a-friend” banner and click “See Your Share Stats”.
Right there, you will see :
- the total number of referrals that you have shared via all available methods;
- the number of friends that have signed up to Payoneer using your referral link and
- the the amount of money that you have earned, to date, in the Payoneer “Refer A Friend” program.
- $100 Earned From Payoneer Affiliate Program In One Day Without Selling Anything
- Payoneer Pays Me $25 Referral Bonus Per Friend I Refer. Screenshot Attached
- Domainking Affiliate Program : How To Make Money and Withdraw Your Earnings
- Oriflame Affiliates Program : How It Works
- How To Open A Payoneer Account In Nigeria Free