Jumia recently launched a program for bloggers in Nigeria to earn quick money online. I joined, did the softwork and I was able to make N47,585 from it within 5 days without selling anything and the money was paid directly to my bank account.
No promotion of products! No banners!
I only shared my unique Jumia market sign up link on Facebook and encouraged my friends to sign up for the referral program to earn N500 instantly. That’s all.
The response was massive. You know, our people like awoof money. lol ☺
I earned N500 for signing up for the program.
I was paid N11,520 as bonus.
I was paid N35,100 for 117 verified bloggers that signed up for the program through my unique link i.e N300 per approved sign up.
59 signups were declined for reasons best known to them as captured in the screenshot below:
Below are the screenshots of the breakdown:
Somehow, someone also bought an item worth N46,583 via my link and I was paid N465 for that. Not bad!
35,100 + 500 + 11,520 + 465 = 47,585.
It was paid to my bank account as seen in the screenshot below:
Well, the offer has been suspended.
Sorry to those that didn’t join thinking Jumia gonna scam them….lol.
Nevertheless, you can still take advantage of the Jumia Market Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to make quick money within the next few days. More details in my next post.
Did you also make money from the Jumia Market affiliate program?
- Jumia Market (Kaymu) Affiliate Program Pays You N500 When You Sign Up and N300 Per Affiliate You Refer
- Earned $27.50 From One Product Sold via Jumia Affiliate Program
- $100 Earned From Payoneer Affiliate Program In One Day Without Selling Anything
- How To Get Jumia Black Friday Ad Banner Code From Your Affiliate Dashboard
- Payoneer Pays Me $25 Referral Bonus Per Friend I Refer. Screenshot Attached