Jumia Black Friday Sale 2016 is currently in progress and will end on Friday, November 25th 2016 on all Jumia websites – Jumia Mall, Jumia Food, Jumia Car, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia House and Jumia Deals. Top brands like AXA Mansard, MTN, Binatone, Innjoo, Infinix, Poly Star, HP, Intel, Etihad airways have partnered with Jumia to bring to Nigerians the largest shopping event of the year.
If you’re a Nigerian blogger, this is another opportunity for you to earn money online from Jumia Affiliate marketing program. All you need do, is to promote the Jumia Black Friday deals and you will earn commission when anyone buy anything on Jumia sites through your unique Jumia affiliate link or ad banner.
If you don’t have the time to generate ad banner codes or links for each product on Jumia online shopping site, you can still place an ad banner that can direct your blog readers to check out all the Jumia 2016 Black Friday deals.
To generate the Jumia ad banner for your blog, follow me through the steps below :
Sign in to the Jumia Affiliate Dashboard. Sign up If you are new to the platform.
Click on “Tools“
Click on “Banners“
Select “Jumia Nigeria” from the drop down
Click on “Jumia Black Friday“
Scroll down and click on the banner size you want to display on your blog
Copy the banner ad code and place it on your blog.
If you’re using WordPress, go to “Appearance” > “Widgets”. Drag a “Text” widget to the sidebar and paste the code in it.
I hope this helps.
- How I Earned N47,585 From Jumia Without Selling Anything
- Jumia Market (Kaymu) Affiliate Program Pays You N500 When You Sign Up and N300 Per Affiliate You Refer
- How To Get Jumia Affiliate Ad Banners To Place On Your Blog
- How To Get Links of Jumia Affiliate Ads You Can Share on Facebook, Twitter etc
- New Jumia Partner Program: Features and How To Generate Ad Banners/Links