Yesterday, a client requested I add a woocommerce slider to her ecommerce site. I installed the free woocommerce product slider plugin but after inserting it’s shortcode in a WordPress theme file, the site became inaccessible.
Whenever I try accessing any of the pages of the website, I get the error below:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘Feature’ (T_STRING) in /home4/wac2pi0abqbi/public_html/wp-content/themes/netdivoflexchild/index.php on line 2
After googling it, I discovered that the error was thrown because of the use of ” instead of ‘ in the shortcode below:
<?php echo do_shortcode(“[wpb-feature-product title=“Feature Products“]”); ?>
The error was fixed by using the shortcode below, instead of the one above.
<?php echo do_shortcode(“[wpb-latest-product title=‘Feature Products‘]”); ?>
So, if you encounter similar error, try using ‘ instead of ” in your code.
- dfp Tutorial : How I Use Google DFP To Rotate Ads In One Ad Unit
- How To Show Related Posts With Thumbnails In WordPress Sidebar
- How To Add Header Codes To Blogger and WordPress Blogs
- WordPress Sharing Plugin with Facebook Like Button
- Hide WordPress Post From Blog Feed, HomePage etc But Not In Sitemap