On Tuesday, MMM Nigeria announced that all the accounts of members who are due to be paid after having ‘provided help’ (PH) to another person since the last month have been frozen and hence, will not have access to request for payment, known as ‘Get Help’ (GH) until after one month.
Ever since then, MMM Nigeria participants who have planned to rock “Christmas” with MMM money have been ranting on social media, blaming Nigerian bloggers for the suspension.
I even watched one video on YouTube yesterday in which one of the MMM Nigeria Guilders was cursing bloggers for been the cause of the suspension.
Please, why blame Nigerian bloggers if MMM Nigeria crashes?
- Data Science Nigeria opens 1st Artificial Intelligence Hub in the University of Lagos
- Sterling Bank Partners Tata Africa To Unveil Auto Loan Scheme In Nigeria
- GTBank Implements PIN for 737 Transactions
- Kwese Sports, BON Reach Agreement To Allow Nigerians Watch World Cup Live On Terrestrial Television
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa