On Tuesday, MMM Nigeria announced that all the accounts of members who are due to be paid after having ‘provided help’ (PH) to another person since the last month have been frozen and hence, will not have access to request for payment, known as ‘Get Help’ (GH) until after one month.
Ever since then, MMM Nigeria participants who have planned to rock “Christmas” with MMM money have been ranting on social media, blaming Nigerian bloggers for the suspension.
I even watched one video on YouTube yesterday in which one of the MMM Nigeria Guilders was cursing bloggers for been the cause of the suspension.
Please, why blame Nigerian bloggers if MMM Nigeria crashes?
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa
- Mastercard Masterpass QR bot for Messenger Will Enable Nigerian Businesses Accept QR Payments
- Interswitch Spak Science Competition Set To Reward STEM Students in Nigeria
- Publiseer Emerges As One Of The Finalists Of The 2018 Harvard Business School New Venture Competition
- VoguePay 3.0 Lets SMEs Accept Bitcoins Payment in Nigeria and More