If you have Microsoft Office 2007 installed on your computer, there is no need installing a third-party ms office to pdf converter on the computer. No need wasting your data uploading files to sites like Zamzar just because you want to convert a doc to pdf. All you need is the free Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs.
The add-in allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send as e-mail attachment in the PDF and XPS formats in a subset of these programs. Specific features vary by program though.
Below is what the “Save as PDF” will appear once you install the add-in :
The add-in works with the following Office programs:
Microsoft Office Access 2007
Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
Microsoft Office Visio 2007
Microsoft Office Word 2007
How To Install The “Save as PDF” Add-In for Microsoft Office 2007
- Download the file by clicking the download button here and save the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
How To Use the “Save as PDF” Add-In for Microsoft Office 2007
After installation, open the document you want to publish and then, depending on the program you are using, select “Save or Publish to PDF or XPS” from the Office or File menu.
If you want to remove the add-in, go to “Control Panel” > “Add/Remove Programs” and Uninstall the “Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs”.
I hope this helps.
- Windows Hosts File Not Saving After Modification? Try this Fix…
- SaveFrom.net Helper Lets You Download Files from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, VK.com etc Just In One Click
- Backup Firefox Browsing History and Restore On Another Computer Without Software
- MozBackup Lets You Backup and Restore Firefox Extensions, Bookmarks and More
- How I BackUp FireFox Bookmarks and Transfer To Another Computer