Flutterwave is partnering with Heroku, Trustwave and NIBBS to organise a developer program this March, for African developers. The Flutterwave Developer Program is for passionate, innovative, resilient and persistent developers who want to grow their level of experience in implementing payments seamlessly and securely into their products or platforms.
Participants will be exposed to Flutterwave’s leading edge technologies and solutions. They will work hand in hand with Flutterwave’s engineers to build new solutions. As part of the training, participants will be given the freedom to create new projects using Flutterwave’s APIs.
The program will run for four weeks, after which, the developers will become certified to work with Flutterwave’s platforms.
Certified Flutterwave developers will earn a percentage of the transaction fees for merchants they integrate, and will possibly be recognised and rewarded with benefits as Flutterwave Partners (that’s if their integration transactions rise above a certain threshold).
The program’s starting March 1, 2017. If you’re interested, apply here.`
- Data Science Nigeria opens 1st Artificial Intelligence Hub in the University of Lagos
- Sterling Bank Partners Tata Africa To Unveil Auto Loan Scheme In Nigeria
- GTBank Implements PIN for 737 Transactions
- Kwese Sports, BON Reach Agreement To Allow Nigerians Watch World Cup Live On Terrestrial Television
- Yudala and Konga Merges Operations To Become Biggest eCommerce Marketplace in Africa