The GTBank 737 simple banking service just got more secure. You can now securely complete your *737# transactions with secure 4-digit PIN. Hence, you no longer have to be scared of anyone trying to buy airtime, transfer money etc when the person have access to your phone and GTBank ATM card.
To secure your 737 transactions, you will have to create your pin which will be required to complete your banking transactions when you use the GTB *737# code.
How To Create GTBank 737 Security PIN
- Dial *737*5#
- Input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card
- Create your 4-digit PIN
About GTBank 737 Service
The GTBank 737 service is a simple, smart, and safe way to bank anytime, anywhere and on any device. It offers a wide range of banking services, from money transfer to card less withdrawal, bill payments, airtime recharge and even unique services like token pin generation, checking the status of cheque book request, retrieving internet banking details, amongst others. The service can be accessed by simply dialing *737# on any mobile phone.
- GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000
- How To Withdraw From GTBank Target Savings Account
- GTB Target Account Helps You Save Money For A Purpose (e.g Wedding)
- See The Exchange Rate for 5 Dollars Online Payment I Made With Mastercard Naira Debit Card
- Naira GTBank MasterCard Exchange Rate