Last year, I introduced Adblabla as a free online advertising adnetwork which leverages the “trade by barter” concept of economic trade, to allow members get traffic to their sites from other sites for free i.e as a member, you can upload an ad that will display on other sites for free, provided you’ve installed the Adblabla code on your site.
Today, I want to introduce to you, the Adblabla Launch a.k.a Adblabla Sponsored Posts.
From one screen and one place, Adblabla launch gives you the ability to publish a post about your business, product, service, music video etc on thousands of Nigerian blogs simultaneously. In addition, the bloggers that publish your sponsored post will also share the post on social media networks.
Here are a few advantages of using Adblabla launch for your next sponsored post :
- No need to start chasing multiple bloggers with phone calls and wondering when your post will go live. Adblabla takes this hassle from you!
- No need to worry about which of your write-ups will have the optimum impact. Adblabla can send multiple different copies of your write-up to different bloggers. Talk about A/B testing at its simplest level.
- Get progress reports/ statistics about which blog has posted your posts and the number of clicks from each one.
- Improve your SEO rankings because of the large number of sites/ blogs linking to your site.
- Benefit from Adblabla FREE Adnetwork when you select “premium blogs” when you use Adblabla for your sponsored post.
Adblabla Launch : How To Get Started
- Sulvo Ad Network Lets You Monetize Your Blog With Sticky Ads
- Adblabla : Free Online Advertising for Bloggers and Website Owners in Nigeria
- AdQuet Wants To Rival Google Adsense For Publishers and Adwords for Brands
- CJ Affiliate Program Video Tutorials
- AdAfri Lets Advertisers and Publishers Buy and Sell Ad Space Respectively