Automattic has launched Jetpack affiliate program for individuals and organizations active in the WordPress space to enable them earn referral rewards when they promote Jetpack paid plans and tools to their clients. The plans provide advanced security services, content delivery, an ad program, and SEO tools for WordPress users.
If you are a freelancer, blogger, plugin developer or theme designer, you can earn 20% of all the revenues your referral generates. You’ll earn 20% of first year sales for each client, with unlimited payouts across clients. The more sales you refer, the more you get paid.
Once you become an affiliate, you will get all the tools you need to promote Jetpack on your website, newsletter, theme, or plugin and earn top commissions from services WordPress professionals love. You can also promote and earn commission by referring WordPress.com paid plans and Pressable hosting plans to your clients.
How To Join Jetpack Affiliate Program
Read the terms of service, then simply complete the online application. Once approved, you’ll receive an email with details on how to get started.
NB: For now, Jetpack affiliates will receive payments through PayPal account and minimum threshold is $100.
- dfp Tutorial : How I Use Google DFP To Rotate Ads In One Ad Unit
- How To Show Related Posts With Thumbnails In WordPress Sidebar
- How To Add Header Codes To Blogger and WordPress Blogs
- Domainking Affiliate Program : How To Make Money and Withdraw Your Earnings
- Oriflame Affiliates Program : How It Works