If you’ve set up a GT Target savings account to save towards a specific target – wedding, vacation, new car etc you can withdraw from the account without having to walk-in to a nearby GTBank.
Whenever I want to withdraw from my GT Target account, I simply log in to my GTBank internet banking dashboard, transfer from the GT target account to my GTBank savings account, then use my ATM to get the cash out of my savings account. It’s that simple!
How To Transfer From GT Target Account to GTB Savings Account
Sign in to GTB internet banking at www.gtbank.com
Click on “Self Service” on the side menu
Click on “GT Target Account”
Click on “Partial or Full Withdrawal”
Fill in the transfer details and submit.
I hope this helps.
NB : You can’t withdraw from GT Target Account via GTBank mobile app for now.
- GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000
- GTB Target Account Helps You Save Money For A Purpose (e.g Wedding)
- GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions
- See The Exchange Rate for 5 Dollars Online Payment I Made With Mastercard Naira Debit Card
- Naira GTBank MasterCard Exchange Rate