As part of measures to curb the growth of unclaimed dividend in the Nigerian capital market, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has directed all investors to register for the payment of their dividends electronically (e-Dividend) with a view to mitigating the risks associated with physical dividend warrants and improving investors’ experience.
To facilitate the e-Dividend registration exercise, the SEC has provided a platform for all investors that are yet to register, to search for their names.
Members of the investing public are therefore, called upon to ascertain their registration status by clicking the link below;
All investors, whose name(s) appear, are advised to URGENTLY contact the nearest branch of their Bank or Registrar to register for the collection of their unclaimed dividends and subsequent dividends electronically, as well as for the proceeds from their secondary market transactions to be credited to their preferred Bank Account (Direct Cash Settlement).
The free registration of e-dividend started in November, 2015 and will end on 30th June, 2017, which will also mark the end of issuance of physical dividend warrant
I highly encourage you to urgently key into the on-going free registration.
- mCash : Nigeria USSD Mobile Payment Solution For Sellers
- How To Get Availability Code for CAC Business or Company Registration
- CAC Public Search Website Lets You Check Online If Company or Business Name Has Been Registered
- Accounting and PayRoll Software in Nigeria – A Review of MAT Financial Software Features & Uses
- Spaceship by Konga Helps You Warehouse Your Products and Manages Delivery Of Your Orders Nationwide